Learn more about who we are, how you can contact us and how we process personal data in our privacy statement
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.traversinsurances.ie and www.travers.ie
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
LINKS TO SITES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
- Store details that help you to manage accounts and policies online, such as user login details
- Find out how people use our sites, such as how often they visit, which pages they go to, and which links they click on, so that we can improve our sites.
- Help us to provide relevant information, such as details of products, services and other information that you may be interested in
- Store information about which media players you use so that any video content appears correctly
- Collect information that will help us to distinguish visitors, to understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website and to improve their experience.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. numbers of visitors and the pages they visit.
- Collect information that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it more relevant for you, based on your previous interactions with our website.
- Remember information about you when you visit our site. Some of the cookies are essential in order to provide our services to you.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Necessary'.
|This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Non-Necessary'.
|duration of session
|General purpose platform session cookie, used by sites written with Microsoft .NET based technologies. Usually used to maintain an anonymised user session by the server. Saved for duration of session.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
|This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location
|This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.
|This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.
|This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.
|This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
|Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
|This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users' browser supports cookies.
|This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.
|The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
HOW CAN I MANAGE MY COOKIE PREFERENCES
Powered By WebToffee