At Travers Insurances we hold a wealth of knowledge and experience in Commercial Property Insurance. We understand that not all businesses are the same and offer expert advice and support as well as risk management guidance in protecting your business’ most important assets. We assist when evaluating the rebuilding cost of your property. We identify where you may be exposed to a loss and help to protect you in such an event. Loss of income or rental income is paramount to sustaining your business should a loss occur so we would always recommend Business Interruption cover along with Property cover so your business can proceed while dealing with your loss.

We have a number of insurers who can provide cover for losses from material damage to your premises such as the following;

  • Commercial Units used by your Business
  • Commercial Properties Let to Other Tenants
  • Unoccupied Commercial Premises
  • Apartment Blocks
  • Hospitality including hotels, and sports & Leisure Centres
  • Manufacture business Commercial Property
  • Office and Commercial Units